Who we are
Davison and Woods provide Design and Manufacturing Services, this website is utilised as a general information resource for the services provided.
Davison and Woods website: https://wp.davison-woods.co.uk/
We care about your privacy and data protection. Here is what you need to know about our UK GDPR policy in more detail:
Analytics Cookies and Data Collection for Site Improvements.
– We only collect anonymous data that does not identify you personally, such as your browser type, IP address, device type, and pages visited. This data helps us improve and understand how our website is used, what content is most popular, and how we can optimise our performance and design.
– We use Google Analytics 4 to track how you interact with our website and improve user experience. Google Analytics is not involved in the processing of personal data. We do not share this data with any third parties or use it for any other purposes than improving our website. For more information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Form entry, submission, and processing.
– When you enter your details and submit them in the Contact Us page form, the First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email Address, Services Required, Other Comments and IP address are collected and processed to complete the enquiry. By clicking submit you are giving us permission to process the details you have provided. Processing refers to contacting the enquiry data you have provided. Form data is encrypted and stored on site servers only.
– We do not share form entry details with third parties. We only hold your form entry details for the length of time required to complete the enquiry, including any administrative, accounting, legal and or mandatory requirements.
– You have certain rights to access, rectify, erase, restrict, or object to the processing of your data. However please note these do not apply in all circumstances. This excludes any data we are obligated to keep for other requirements.
Policy implemented: 10/01/2024.